Coming in Fall 2017!
The Garden Tourist
120 destination gardens and nurseries in the Northeast
By Jana Milbocker
Weekend gardeners, landscape professionals, and vacation travelers alike will discover new gardens to add to their list of favorites in The Garden Tourist. From the natural splendor of Garden in the Woods in Massachusetts for the formal gardens at Longwood in Pennsylvania, The Garden Tourist is a comprehensive and indispensable companion.
- Visit 120 botanical gardens, historic mansion gardens, and destination nurseries
- Preview gardens in this richly illustrated guide
- Plan trips with regional maps, contact information and sample itineraries
- Plan activities with at-a-glance symbols that denote garden features
- Visit destinations in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Hudson River Valley in New York, eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Whether you're a visitor or resident, you will discover little-known gems and rediscover classic gardens—all of them places of beauty, history and inspiration.